Sharpe Pritchard has been advising on adjudication since 1998.
In the last 12 months alone, we have advised on a number of adjudications, including:
- successfully defending a client from a time at large claim;
- securing full repayment of wrongfully claimed monies for a referring party;
- successfully defending an employer in an adjudication in relation to an extension of time and related loss and expense claim. The referring party was claiming over 100 days extension of time and was only awarded six days. The loss and expense were calculated accordingly;
- successfully bringing an adjudication in relation to the mistaken overpayment of invoices; and
- securing a very favourable outcome in relation to a time at large claim, resulting in no further time being granted to the referring party.
Our success rate exceeds 90 per cent and we are confident that we can provide you with helpful, succinct and practical advice.