My overall impression is very good indeed – to the point I would not hesitate to use [Annie’s team] in the future and would hope that I would get the opportunity to do so given their strengths, reliability and value for money”
Academy project lead for a county council
Annie’s work relates predominantly to public procurement and commercial contracts, particularly those in respect of social infrastructure schemes.
Annie is the lead partner responsible for education projects and regularly advises on the establishment and construction of new schools and associated community facilities and on the conversion, transfer and re-brokerage of academies. Annie also advises on strategic technology projects, social care projects, regeneration schemes, housing, PPP and PFI projects.
Her clients include local authorities, central government bodies, academy trusts, private and corporate companies, and the construction industry.
With a pragmatic and commercial approach to advising on a project, Annie works closely with clients in order to ensure that their objectives are met. She is an experienced negotiator and has extensive first-hand experience of procuring a wide range of public sector contracts.
Annie’s specialisms include a commercial approach to UK and European procurement law, as well as procuring and managing education construction projects, social care projects, strategic technology contracts, regeneration projects. Annie also has a thorough knowledge of local government law, in particular in the context of outsourcing and vires.
- Tri-Borough pan-London framework contracts for shared ICT services;
- A number of complex adult social care projects, both residential and non-residential;
- Kensington Aldridge Academy and Leisure Centre urban redevelopment project;
- Long-term regeneration project for Milton Keynes Council;
- acting for a number of local authorities in relation to complex academy conversions, including PFI schools and sponsored solutions.