Assessing a claim for extension of time in a construction project is usually complex. The large number of participants means that numerous delays can occur to a construction project, and it is not always immediately clear whether or not they entitle the contractor to an extension of time.
Our team of specialist construction lawyers can advise you on how to make a successful claim. Equally, if you are on the receiving end of a referral to adjudication, we can advise you on all of the potential grounds for resisting the claim. Either way, we will work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome.
Our service includes:
- assessing a claim for extension of time;
- preparing a detailed claim submission;
- evaluating inconsistencies in the claims;
- drafting a detailed submission in response to a claim; and
- interpreting and advising on contractual provisions.